Avene Very High Protections Cream SPF 50+ 812, 50ml
- Free Shipping on Order above ₹500
- Buy The Face Shop products above 1500/- and get The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Discovery Kit free.
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹0 - ₹1000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹2001 - ₹3500
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹1001 - ₹2000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹3501 - ₹5000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders above ₹5000
Sunscreen, very high protection for sensitive skin.Effective against all sun radiation (short and long UVB-UVA). Paraben-free Certified UVA-compliant VERY water-resistant. 100% photostable.
No 1 sunscreen in the world in dermocosmetic market.
• Ideal balance between pleasure and security.
• Fulfills all demands: Efficacy, quality, pleasure in use and reliability.
• Benefits from an exclusive combination of actives, SunSitive Protection, a product of Pierre Fabre Group Research:
• A complementary and synergistic photoprotective active complex, guaranteeing minimum chemical filters in our formulas.
• Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, gives additional cell protection.
• Avene Thermal Spring Water with natural soothing and anti-irritating properties.
• Light and no greasy texture : invisible, non-oily texture for particularly pleasant application.
• 98% protection in 4hrs.
• No white effect.
• Airless pump tube: The practical pump allows easy dosage of just the right quantity of the product for application.
Is it right for me :
• Very high protection for dry, sensitive skin on the face.
• Phototypes I and 11 (very light, milky skin , blond, red hair).
• Skin with sun hypersensitivity.
Why not also try :
• Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray.
• Cream VHP SPF 50+
• Stick for sensitive areas SPF 30
• 30 minutes before exposure, apply uniformly and in sufficient quantity.
• Reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure, and after swimming.
• Using this product should not encourage the user to prolong sun exposure.
• Avoid exposure between midday and 4pm (maximal sunshine.
• Avoid solar exposure for child between 0 and 3 years.
• Use clothing protection.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Gender||Masculine, Feminine, No Labels Please|
|Expiry date||October, 2024|
|Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand / Marketer||Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
|Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand / Marketer||3 , Corporate park sion Tromabay road, chembur, Mumbai 400071 Maharatra|