Can we use our regular body wash or soap for cleansing our babies? The answer is absolutely not! Your little one’s skin is 30% thinner than that of yours, an adult. This makes it more sensitive in nature and prone to dryness. Regular body wash and soaps contain preservatives and perfuming agents that can make skin dry and can cause irritation along with other skin concerns making your baby uncomfortable. This is why it is important to choose the correct body wash or soap for your baby. There are n number of baby body wash and soap options available in the market and here are some tips you should keep in mind before picking the best baby body wash for your little one
- Check the label and pick a tear-free formula for your baby’s eyes
- Make sure the formula is absent of chemical preservatives, parabens, and phthalates
- Pick a non-scented baby body wash or soap since perfuming agents can cause irritation to your baby’s skin. And even if you pick a scented one, ensure that the fragrance is mild and naturally scented
- If possible, go for body wash or soap with natural extracts since it makes them hypoallergenic in nature
To save you from the label checking process, we have the top 10 baby body wash and soaps that are loved by parents
- Mamaearth baby body wash - Enriched with aloe vera extracts, this deeply nourishing body wash for babies moisturizes the body, and the goodness of coconut-based cleansers along with jojoba oil deeply nourishes skin keeping your baby fresh, clean, and hydrated.
- Maate baby body wash - Maate baby body wash is a natural soap-free formula that does not make your baby’s eyes burn. Rich with oat, neem, and licorice extracts, this formula is void of harmful chemicals. Get smooth, supple, and fair skin with this baby body wash.
- Baby dove body wash - This body wash is free from paraben, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes which makes it hypoallergenic in nature. Made with pre-biotic moisturizer to support the natural health of your little one's skin, this gentle formula is absolutely safe for the first bath of your baby.
- The Moms co.baby body wash-With a natural, toxin-free combination of coconut-based mild cleaning agents this wash not only gently cleans your baby’s skin but the goodness of avocado, organic chamomile, and organic aloe vera help soothe and provide enough moisture to make it soft and supple.
- Mother sparsh baby body wash - This body wash consists of chamomile oil, avocado oil, coconut-based cleansers which thoroughly exfoliate, and hydrate your baby’s skin deeply.
- Himalaya baby body wash - This body wash is a no-tear formula infused with chickpea, fenugreek, and green gram. On one hand, green gram is a cleansing agent and Chickpea provides nourishment to the skin, whereas fenugreek is a good source of hydration to keep your baby’s skin soft and supple.
- Cetaphil baby body wash - A mild and gentle formula made with organic calendula to lather over your baby’s skin and wash away the dirt. This baby body wash is also suitable for sensitive scalp.
- Aveeno baby body wash - This hypoallergenic formula is made of oat extracts that provide a gentle soothing effect while deeply nourishing the skin without stripping off the natural moisture. Free from soap, phenoxyethanol, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, lather your little one with this baby wash for a clean and soothing experience.
- Sebamed baby body wash - This body wash has a perfect pH level that protects the outer barrier of your baby’s skin. The tear-free formula is free from formaldehyde and contains extra soft botanical ingredients making it skin-safe for toddlers.
- Soap bars - To name a few, Himalaya gentle baby soap, Baby dove bathing bar, Cetaphil baby mild bar, Tedibar baby soap are the popular ones amongst parents for their babies.
Shop baby body wash and soap for your toddlers from the online store cossouq. And hey, as you search for the baby body wash, also look for products in other categories including Eyes, Body, Lips, Face, Hair, Hand & feet, Health & Hygiene, Fragrance, Tools & Brushes, Gift packs as well