The Man Company Men Mooch and Beard Oil with Almond and Thyme, 30 ml
- Free Shipping on Order above ₹500
- Buy The Face Shop products above 1500/- and get The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Discovery Kit free.
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹0 - ₹1000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹2001 - ₹3500
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹1001 - ₹2000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders between ₹3501 - ₹5000
- Get a Freebie on selected orders above ₹5000
Our Mooch and Beard Oil is specially designed to promote beard growth/health.
Provide nutrition and thicken beard and moustache, boosts beard growth in regions with patchy beard.
Thyme oil is renowned for its anti-microbial action & Almond oil is renowned for its ability to provide nutrition.
Softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles thus boosting beard growth, thyme oil is best known for its anti-microbial action.
Our Beard Growth Oil easily penetrates deep into the skin, comprises ingredients known to provide robust beard growth.
Provides sheen & nutritious environment for follicular development.
Massaging action softens & dislodges accumulated dirt and debris in the skin pores. Formula designed to easily penetrate into skin.
100% natural oil instantly enhances manageability, shine and ensures long-lasting conditioning, making it the best beard growth and management oil out there.
SLS & Paraben Free. No Harmful Chemicals.
From the Manufacturer :
Beard oil is one of the most important products for any man who wants to flaunt a bearded look. In fact, they are good enough to promote beard growth further by supplying all the necessary nutrients.
A beard oil for men that has the properties and benefits of Almond and Thyme is best known to promote growth besides making it more manageable and amazing. Hence, apart from just being a grooming requirement, it is also one of the most important beard growth products.
Key Benefits :
• Promotes beard growth
• Supplies necessary nutrients
• Improves the quality of beard
• Makes it manageable
• Adds shine
Product Info :
• Available in 30 gms and 50 gms phials
• Contains Almond and Thyme
• Contains other natural ingredients
• Formulated in India
• Pleasant scent
Benefits of Beard Oil | Almond & Thyme :
For long, people have been neglecting the usage of proper grooming products for the beard. But now, with beard grooming products becoming more and more popular, the benefits that the oil can reap cannot be ignored. Some of the most widely-accepted benefits of this beard oil with Almond and Thyme include:-
Promotes beard growth : Some of the people might find a little struggle over growing the envious stubble or bearded face. This happens when the hair does not grow to its full potential, of course for multiple reasons. This beard oil is formulated with ingredients that are known to benefit the growth of facial hair by supplying all the necessary nutrients.
Makes the beard manageable : If you have already grown a long enough beard, you might notice that managing it is a little difficult. Beard hairs are mostly coarse and curly and each time you wash it, it becomes dry and frizzy. Routine application of the natural beard oil makes it easily manageable.
Removes dryness : Long beard means they dry off soon after you wash them while washing your face. Beard oil removes the dryness away.
Treats beardruff : Just like our scalp, the skin of the chin under the beard becomes prone to dryness. A men’s beard oil adds the necessary nutrients to the skin beneath to prevent it from drying and thereby, reducing beardruff.
•It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth
• The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard
• Thyme is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment
• It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard
• To top it off, it has a very earthly scent
Argan Oil :
• It prevents drying of the hair shafts
• It also nourishes hair and prevents frizz and split ends
When to Use :
If you live in a normal climatic area, where the air does not lack humidity, it is advisable to apply it once every day. However, people living in places that are dry and arid, the skin becomes prone to dryness and requires regular moisturisers. This is when you have to apply it twice a day.
Apply it after shower on slightly moist beard. Also, the people using it twice should apply it the second time before going to bed.
Just like any other beard products, applying the Almond and Thyme beard oil is quite simple and does not require time at all. However, the tricky thing is to determine how much oil you will need. All you would need to do is:-
• Take 4-5 drops of the beard oil (a couple of extra drops if you have very long mane) on your palm
• Spread it evenly on your palm before application
• Massage gently on the beard carefully, without applying much force
• Style it your way using a beard comb
|Country of Origin||India|
|Gender||Masculine, No Labels Please|
|Brand||The Man Company|
|Expiry date||April, 2024|
|Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand / Marketer||Vedic Natural Care Private Limited|
|Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand / Marketer||C-21, Sector-88, Industrial Area, Gautambudh Nagar -201305, Uttar Pradesh, India|